Living in Pretoria | from Switzerland
"With InterNations, you'll meet interesting expats wherever you go - both online and offline."
Living in Pretoria | from France
"InterNations provided me with an "entrance" to the expat circles of Pretoria, so to speak, and helped me get to know other French expatriates. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Pretoria
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Pretoria expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Pretoria
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Pretoria
Welkom to all Dutch in Pretoria! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Pretoria? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Pretoria Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Pretoria. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Pretoria Posted:
Well, it all worked out in the end! My application was at first rejected due to lack of these three...
Fellow Dutch in Pretoria
Dutch Expats in Pretoria help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Pretoria are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The city, sometimes also referred to as Tshwane.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Pretoria’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Pretoria.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Pretoria to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Pretoria at our Events
Our Pretoria community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Robert Verger, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Pretoria’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover the Cape of Good Hope. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from South Africa in Pretoria and generally Dutch in South Africa in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Pretoria!