Living in Pretoria | from Switzerland
"With InterNations, you'll meet interesting expats wherever you go - both online and offline."
Living in Pretoria | from France
"InterNations provided me with an "entrance" to the expat circles of Pretoria, so to speak, and helped me get to know other French expatriates. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Pretoria
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Pretoria expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Pretoria
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Pretoria
Bienvenue to all French in Pretoria! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Pretoria? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Pretoria FC Bordeaux's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Pretoria. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all regions of France.
French Expats in Pretoria Posted:
Hello I am learning portuguese at the Brazilian Embassy in Pretoria ! When do you guys meet, ...
Fellow French in Pretoria
French Expats in Pretoria help you with their advice
With InterNations, French expats in Pretoria are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The city, sometimes also referred to as Tshwane.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Pretoria’s French expats and fellow French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Pretoria.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Pretoria to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest French embassy or Institut Français in town.
Mix and mingle with French in Pretoria at our Events
Our Pretoria community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Robert Verger, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Pretoria’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow French expats to discover the Cape of Good Hope. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from South Africa in Pretoria and generally French in South Africa in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our French living in Pretoria!