Living in Puerto Rico | from Egypt
"Leaving Europe behind was not easy for my family -- but with InternNations, we found other expat families in Puerto Rico immediately."
Living in Puerto Rico | from Canada
"Thanks to InterNations, I found other international people in Puerto Rico, who truly enrich my life. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Puerto Rico
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Puerto Rico expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Puerto Rico
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Puerto Rico
Witajcie to all Polish in Puerto Rico! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Puerto Rico? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Puerto Rico Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Puerto Rico. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Puerto Rico
Polish Expats in Puerto Rico help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Puerto Rico are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in La "Isla Del Encanto".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Puerto Rico’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Puerto Rico.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Puerto Rico to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Puerto Rico at our Events
Our Puerto Rico community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Diana Diaz and Peter Smith, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Puerto Rico’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover the oldest and best preserved Spanish fortifications of the Americas. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Puerto Rico in Puerto Rico and generally Polish in Puerto Rico in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Puerto Rico!