InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Pune
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Pune expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Pune
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Pune
Welcome to all Australians in Pune! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Pune? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Pune will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Pune. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Pune
Australian Expats in Pune share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Pune exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the "Oxford of the East".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Pune’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Pune.
- Use the Expat Guide for Pune to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Pune at our Events
Our community in Pune is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Milan Pal, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Pune’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Pune as well as Australians in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Pune!