Living in Quito | from Czech Republic
"InterNations provided me with all the necessary information about Ecuador. It really helps to settle as expat in South America."
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Quito | from Portugal
"With InterNations I met other Portuguese women in Quito quickly. We even play tennis together once a week."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Quito
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Quito expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Quito
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Quito
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Quito! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Quito? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Quito Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Quito. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Quito
Chinese Expats in Quito help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Quito are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Light Of America".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Quito’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Quito.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Quito to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Quito at our Events
Our Quito community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Lee Papworth and Fabrice Widmer, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Quito’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover Itchimbia cultural complex and park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Ecuador in Quito and generally Chinese in Ecuador in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Quito!