Living in Quito | from Czech Republic
"InterNations provided me with all the necessary information about Ecuador. It really helps to settle as expat in South America."
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Quito | from Portugal
"With InterNations I met other Portuguese women in Quito quickly. We even play tennis together once a week."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Quito
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Quito expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Quito
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Quito
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Quito! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Quito? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Quito F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Quito. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Quito
Portuguese Expats in Quito help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Quito are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Light Of America".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Quito’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Quito.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Quito to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Quito at our Events
Our Quito community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Fabrice Widmer and Lee Papworth, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Quito’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover Itchimbia cultural complex and park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Ecuador in Quito and generally Portuguese in Ecuador in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Quito!