Living in Quito | from Czech Republic
"InterNations provided me with all the necessary information about Ecuador. It really helps to settle as expat in South America."
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Quito | from Portugal
"With InterNations I met other Portuguese women in Quito quickly. We even play tennis together once a week."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Quito
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Quito expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Quito
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Quito
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Quito! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Quito? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Quito F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Quito. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Quito Posted:
Hola, he intentado entrar en la web www.homestay-quito.com para rellenar la aplicación que comenta...
Justin, what route will you be taking? I live in Lima, which would probably be a bit south o...
Fellow Spanish in Quito
Spanish Expats in Quito help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Quito are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Light Of America".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Quito’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Quito.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Quito to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Quito at our Events
Our Quito community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Fabrice Widmer and Isabelle Nanin, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Quito’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover Itchimbia cultural complex and park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Ecuador in Quito and generally Spanish in Ecuador in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Quito!