Living in Quito | from Czech Republic
"InterNations provided me with all the necessary information about Ecuador. It really helps to settle as expat in South America."
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Quito | from Portugal
"With InterNations I met other Portuguese women in Quito quickly. We even play tennis together once a week."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Quito
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Quito expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Quito
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Quito
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Quito! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Quito? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Quito Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Quito. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Quito
Swedish Expats in Quito help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Quito are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Light Of America".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Quito’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Quito.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Quito to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Quito at our Events
Our Quito community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Fabrice Widmer and Isabelle Nanin, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Quito’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover Itchimbia cultural complex and park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Ecuador in Quito and generally Swedish in Ecuador in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Quito!