InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Raleigh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Raleigh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Raleigh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Raleigh
Servus to all of our Austrians in Raleigh! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Raleigh? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. which bars in Raleigh will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for Apfelstrudel?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Raleigh. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Vienna, Innsbruck, Salzburg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Raleigh
Austrian Expats in Raleigh Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Raleigh exchange experiences and tips to support each other. The City of Oaks can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Raleigh’s Austrian expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Raleigh.
- Use the Expat Guide for Raleigh to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Austrians in Raleigh at Our Events
Our community in Raleigh is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Raleigh’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Austrian expats to explore the pleasantly mild Pacific Northwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Austria in your local community as well as Austrians in the USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Raleigh!