InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Raleigh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Raleigh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Raleigh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Raleigh
Welcome to all British in Raleigh! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Raleigh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Raleigh Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Raleigh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
British Expats in Raleigh Posted:
Nick, Are you still around and interested in InterNations events? If so, I'd love to talk to you. ...
Katie, We had a German attendee at the last InterNations meeting in Raleigh. Perhaps she has c...
Carlo, just another thought. If you want to bring your phone with you from Europe make sure you ge...
Carrie, Graham, So what on earth are Tim Tams, then? If you've attended any InterNations events...
Fellow British in Raleigh
British Expats in Raleigh help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Raleigh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The City of Oaks.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Raleigh’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Raleigh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Raleigh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Raleigh at our Events
Our Raleigh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Wally Robertson, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Raleigh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Raleigh and generally British in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Raleigh!