InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Raleigh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Raleigh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Raleigh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Raleigh
Hello to all of our Canadians in Raleigh! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Raleigh? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. which bars in Raleigh will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for maple pancakes?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Raleigh. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal and all regions of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Raleigh
Canadian Expats in Raleigh Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Raleigh exchange experiences and tips to support each other. The City of Oaks can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Raleigh’s Canadian expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Raleigh.
- Use the Expat Guide for Raleigh to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Canadians in Raleigh at Our Events
Our community in Raleigh is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Raleigh’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Canadian expats to explore the pleasantly mild Pacific Northwest. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Canada in your local community as well as Canadians in the USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Raleigh!