InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Raleigh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Raleigh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Raleigh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Raleigh
Grüezi to all Swiss in Raleigh! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Raleigh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Raleigh ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Raleigh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Raleigh Posted:
That's great that InterNations has reached the Triad! I will try to get more people to join. It wou...
Fellow Swiss in Raleigh
Swiss Expats in Raleigh help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Raleigh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The City of Oaks.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Raleigh’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Raleigh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Raleigh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Raleigh at our Events
Our Raleigh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Wally Robertson, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Raleigh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Raleigh and generally Swiss in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Raleigh!