InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in RAK
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ras Al-Khaimah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ras Al-Khaimah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Ras Al-Khaimah
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Ras Al-Khaimah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Ras Al-Khaimah? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Ras Al-Khaimah will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ras Al-Khaimah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Ras Al-Khaimah
Brazilian Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Ras Al-Khaimah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Ras Al-Khaimah, one of the smaller emirates, .
- Browse our Members Network to get to know RAK’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Ras Al-Khaimah.
- Use the Expat Guide for RAK to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Ras Al-Khaimah at our Events
Our community in Ras Al-Khaimah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Celine Mambode, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in RAK’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the only 7 star hotel in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UAE in RAK as well as Brazilians in UAE nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Ras Al-Khaimah!