InterNations - a trusted Network for British in RAK
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ras Al-Khaimah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ras Al-Khaimah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Ras Al-Khaimah
Welcome to all British in Ras Al-Khaimah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Ras Al-Khaimah? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Ras Al-Khaimah will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ras Al-Khaimah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Ras Al-Khaimah
British Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Ras Al-Khaimah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Ras Al-Khaimah, one of the smaller emirates, .
- Browse our Members Network to get to know RAK’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Ras Al-Khaimah.
- Use the Expat Guide for RAK to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Ras Al-Khaimah at our Events
Our community in Ras Al-Khaimah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Celine Mambode, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in RAK’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the only 7 star hotel in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UAE in RAK as well as British in UAE nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Ras Al-Khaimah!