InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in RAK
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ras Al-Khaimah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ras Al-Khaimah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Ras Al-Khaimah
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Ras Al-Khaimah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Ras Al-Khaimah? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Ras Al-Khaimah will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ras Al-Khaimah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Fellow Chinese in Ras Al-Khaimah
Chinese Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Ras Al-Khaimah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Ras Al-Khaimah, one of the smaller emirates, .
- Browse our Members Network to get to know RAK’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Ras Al-Khaimah.
- Use the Expat Guide for RAK to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Ras Al-Khaimah at our Events
Our community in Ras Al-Khaimah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Celine Mambode, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in RAK’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the only 7 star hotel in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UAE in RAK as well as Chinese in UAE nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Ras Al-Khaimah!