InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in RAK
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ras Al-Khaimah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ras Al-Khaimah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Ras Al-Khaimah
Welkom to all Dutch in Ras Al-Khaimah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Ras Al-Khaimah? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Ras Al-Khaimah will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ras Al-Khaimah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah Posted:
We will arrive mid September to RAK. Looking forward reading ideas for my daugther of 13...
Dear Orun, Please contact Khalifa Mukhaini, who owns a reputed Market survey company in Oman and U...
Fellow Dutch in Ras Al-Khaimah
Dutch Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Ras Al-Khaimah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Ras Al-Khaimah, one of the smaller emirates, .
- Browse our Members Network to get to know RAK’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Ras Al-Khaimah.
- Use the Expat Guide for RAK to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Ras Al-Khaimah at our Events
Our community in Ras Al-Khaimah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Celine Mambode, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in RAK’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the only 7 star hotel in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UAE in RAK as well as Dutch in UAE nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Ras Al-Khaimah!