InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in RAK
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ras Al-Khaimah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ras Al-Khaimah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Ras Al-Khaimah
Benvenuti to all Italians in Ras Al-Khaimah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Ras Al-Khaimah? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Ras Al-Khaimah will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ras Al-Khaimah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Ras Al-Khaimah
Italian Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Ras Al-Khaimah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Ras Al-Khaimah, one of the smaller emirates, .
- Browse our Members Network to get to know RAK’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Ras Al-Khaimah.
- Use the Expat Guide for RAK to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Ras Al-Khaimah at our Events
Our community in Ras Al-Khaimah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Celine Mambode, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in RAK’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the only 7 star hotel in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UAE in RAK as well as Italians in UAE nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Ras Al-Khaimah!