InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in RAK
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Ras Al-Khaimah expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Ras Al-Khaimah
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Ras Al-Khaimah
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Ras Al-Khaimah! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Ras Al-Khaimah? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Ras Al-Khaimah will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Ras Al-Khaimah. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah Posted:
It depends on where you're living. For example, I'm living in Al Hambra Village. That means, that I...
hey, table tannis sounds great, do you know any place to play in RAK?
Yo no pensaba ir a lo del bowling, porque la verdad, no me mata. Pero bueno, no sé, también es po...
hey, Celine, count me in.
Fellow Spanish in Ras Al-Khaimah
Spanish Expats in Ras Al-Khaimah share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Ras Al-Khaimah exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Ras Al-Khaimah, one of the smaller emirates, .
- Browse our Members Network to get to know RAK’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Ras Al-Khaimah.
- Use the Expat Guide for RAK to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Ras Al-Khaimah at our Events
Our community in Ras Al-Khaimah is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Celine Mambode, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in RAK’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the only 7 star hotel in the world. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UAE in RAK as well as Spanish in UAE nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Ras Al-Khaimah!