InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Reading
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Reading expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Reading
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Reading
Welcome to all Americans in Reading! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Reading? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Reading will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Reading. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
American Expats in Reading Posted:
Hi Martin, Life in Reading has been good for me. But it really depeds on what you like in a...
Hi Julia, I suggest using the website http://www.rightmove.co.uk/ . It seems to be the best...
Fellow Americans in Reading
American Expats in Reading share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Reading exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the home of the internationally renowned Reading Festival.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Reading’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Reading.
- Use the Expat Guide for Reading to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Reading at our Events
Our community in Reading is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jim Kullander and Rogerio Albelo, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Reading’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UK in Reading as well as Americans in UK nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Reading!