InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Reading
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Reading expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Reading
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Reading
Welcome to all Canadians in Reading! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Reading? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Reading will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Reading. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Canadian Expats in Reading Posted:
Hugo, you're new here aswell? I just moved here 3 weeks ago. We should meet! Abraço, Rick
Fellow Canadians in Reading
Canadian Expats in Reading share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Reading exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the home of the internationally renowned Reading Festival.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Reading’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Reading.
- Use the Expat Guide for Reading to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Reading at our Events
Our community in Reading is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jim Kullander and Rogerio Albelo, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Reading’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the UK in Reading as well as Canadians in UK nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Reading!