InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Regensburg
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Regensburg expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Regensburg
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Regensburg
Grüezi, salut, buongiorno, bainvegni to all of our Swiss in Regensburg! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Regensburg? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. which bars in Regensburg will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for rösti?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Regensburg. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Zurich, Bern, Geneva and all regions of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Regensburg
Swiss Expats in Regensburg Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Regensburg exchange experiences and tips to support each other. The quaint Bavarian town, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Regensburg’s Swiss expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Regensburg.
- Use the Expat Guide for Regensburg to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Swiss in Regensburg at Our Events
Our community in Regensburg is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Regensburg’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Swiss expats to explore the picturesque islands off the Frisian coast. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in your local community as well as Swiss in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Regensburg!