Living in Riga | from Mexico
"Sharing our expat experiences in Riga was very helpful. Particularly when it comes to setting up your own business here."
Living in Riga | from France
"The idea to conect expats worldwide is not only great, it really works. I met several French-speaking women within the first weeks."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Riga
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Riga expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Riga
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Riga
Welcome to all British in Riga! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Riga? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Riga Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Riga. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Riga
British Expats in Riga help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Riga are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Latvia's important seaport, situated on the mouth of the Daugava.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Riga’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Riga.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Riga to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Riga at our Events
Our Riga community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Antra Veigure and Manuel Montesinos Maclean, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Riga’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the popular holiday suburb of Jūrmala. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Latvia in Riga and generally British in Latvia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Riga!