Living in Riyadh, from Venezuela
"Making business in Riyadh was easy. But meeting true friends is hard. I found them on InterNations, where the global minds meet."
Living in Riyadh, from France
"Without the help of all the expats on InterNations it would not have been able to settle in Riyadh that fast. Thanks to the community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Riyadh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Riyadh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Riyadh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Riyadh
¡Hola! to all of our Argentinians in Riyadh! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Riyadh? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. which bars in Riyadh will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for empanada?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Riyadh. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Buenos Aires, La Plata, Córdoba and all regions of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Riyadh Posted:
Looking for someone interested in exporting propane butane gas. Important client of Senegal intere...
Fellow Argentinians in Riyadh
Argentinian Expats in Riyadh Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Riyadh exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Ar-Riyāḍ, meaning "the gardens" can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Riyadh’s Argentinian expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Riyadh.
- Use the Expat Guide for Riyadh to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Argentinians in Riyadh at Our Events
Our community in Riyadh is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Riyadh’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Argentinian expats to explore the central plateau of Nejd. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Argentina in your local community as well as Argentinians in Saudi Arabia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Riyadh!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Argentinian Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: