Living in Riyadh | from Venezuela
"Making business in Riyadh was easy. But meeting true friends is hard. I found them on InterNations, where the global minds meet."
Living in Riyadh | from France
"Without the help of all the expats on InterNations it would not have been able to settle in Riyadh that fast. Thanks to the community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Riyadh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Riyadh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Riyadh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Riyadh
Welcome to all Australians in Riyadh! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Riyadh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Riyadh Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Riyadh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Australian Expats in Riyadh Posted:
This sounds wonderful. I'll check it out. BTW Mike, did you apply for your villa directly? Steven
Hey, I'm actually an authorised distributor and will be heading over to KSA at the end of Sept. I...
G'day Ralph , I a looking for a decent hit if you are still looking for a game? Cheers Scott
Hi Sean, I know that this is probably gone, if not though, let me know on Anna.email@example.com ...
Hi Sameer, Are you still looking for someone. If so, let me know on my email address, Anna.jines...
Hi Ehab, Yes that would be great! My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so m...
Fellow Australians in Riyadh
Australian Expats in Riyadh help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Riyadh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Ar-Riyāḍ, meaning "the gardens".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Riyadh’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Riyadh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Riyadh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Riyadh at our Events
Our Riyadh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Riyadh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Saudi Arabia in Riyadh and generally Australians in Saudi Arabia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Riyadh!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Australian Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: