Living in Riyadh | from Venezuela
"Making business in Riyadh was easy. But meeting true friends is hard. I found them on InterNations, where the global minds meet."
Living in Riyadh | from France
"Without the help of all the expats on InterNations it would not have been able to settle in Riyadh that fast. Thanks to the community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Riyadh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Riyadh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Riyadh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Riyadh
Welcome to all Canadians in Riyadh! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Riyadh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Riyadh Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Riyadh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Riyadh
Canadian Expats in Riyadh help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Riyadh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Ar-Riyāḍ, meaning "the gardens".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Riyadh’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Riyadh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Riyadh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Riyadh at our Events
Our Riyadh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Riyadh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Saudi Arabia in Riyadh and generally Canadians in Saudi Arabia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Riyadh!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: