Living in Riyadh | from Venezuela
"Making business in Riyadh was easy. But meeting true friends is hard. I found them on InterNations, where the global minds meet."
Living in Riyadh | from France
"Without the help of all the expats on InterNations it would not have been able to settle in Riyadh that fast. Thanks to the community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Riyadh
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Riyadh expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Riyadh
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Riyadh
Benvenuti to all Italians in Riyadh! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Riyadh? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Riyadh the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Riyadh. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Riyadh
Italian Expats in Riyadh help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Riyadh are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Ar-Riyāḍ, meaning "the gardens".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Riyadh’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Riyadh.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Riyadh to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Riyadh at our Events
Our Riyadh community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Riyadh’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover the home of the world's largest petroleum company. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Saudi Arabia in Riyadh and generally Italians in Saudi Arabia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Riyadh!