Brandon Le Clerk
Living in Rome | from South Africa
"What I really love about InterNations? Making new business contacts and friends in real life. This is a unique plattform."
Living in Rome | from China
"At my first InterNations Rome Get-Together I met more expats then expected. InterNations made is so easy to settle in."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Rome
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Rome expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Rome
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Rome
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Rome! Would you like to meet fellow Swedish expats in Rome? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swedish, e.g. where in Rome Tre Kronor next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Rome. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swedish expats, hailing from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all regions of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Rome
Swedish Expats in Rome help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swedish expats in Rome are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Eternal City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Rome’s Swedish expats and fellow Swedish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swedish expats in Rome.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Rome to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swedish embassy or Scandinavian Women’s Association in town.
Mix and mingle with Swedish in Rome at our Events
Our Rome community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Jason Jones and Stela Taneva, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Rome’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swedish expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Rome and generally Swedish in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Rome!