Brandon Le Clerk
Living in Rome | from South Africa
"What I really love about InterNations? Making new business contacts and friends in real life. This is a unique plattform."
Living in Rome | from China
"At my first InterNations Rome Get-Together I met more expats then expected. InterNations made is so easy to settle in."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in Rome
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Rome expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Rome
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in Rome
Hoş geldiniz to all Turkish in Rome! Would you like to meet fellow Turkish expats in Rome? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Turkish, e.g. where in Rome Galatasaray's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for ayran and pide?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Rome. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Turkish expats, hailing from Adana, Bursa, Antalya and all regions of Turkey.
Turkish Expats in Rome Posted:
Hi, I am going to be in Rome and Latina till 26th of March. At the moment I am at Latina and tom...
Why don't we change places? :) I want to find an English Teaching job in Italy.If anyone's interest...
Thanks for the organization, Martina, it was a very nice evening. Where can we see the pictures?
I will be there, too! My first InterNations event, I am excited!
Fellow Turkish in Rome
Turkish Expats in Rome help you with their advice
With InterNations, Turkish expats in Rome are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Eternal City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Rome’s Turkish expats and fellow Turkish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Turkish expats in Rome.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Rome to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Turkish embassy or Turkish cultural centre in town.
Mix and mingle with Turkish in Rome at our Events
Our Rome community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Stela Taneva and Lorenzo Panunzio, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Rome’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Turkish expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Rome and generally Turkish in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Turkish living in Rome!