InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Rotterdam
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Rotterdam expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Rotterdam
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Rotterdam
Benvenuti to all Italians in Rotterdam! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Rotterdam? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Rotterdam the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Rotterdam. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Rotterdam
Italian Expats in Rotterdam help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Rotterdam are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Europe's largest port.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Rotterdam’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Rotterdam.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Rotterdam to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Rotterdam at our Events
Our Rotterdam community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Kasia Stadnicka and Meri Georgievska, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Rotterdam’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Netherlands in Rotterdam and generally Italians in Netherlands in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Rotterdam!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Italian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: