InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Rotterdam
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Rotterdam expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Rotterdam
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Rotterdam
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Rotterdam! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Rotterdam? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Rotterdam Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Rotterdam. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Russian Expats in Rotterdam Posted:
Hi Thijs, I would be interested in it, going to send my CV to your email provided. Many thank...
Let me know as well if the invitation is still available :) firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Bart, I have been teaching English for the last 4,5 years, I have a certificate of a lingu...
So Tobias - did u manage to make any photos of Rotterdam? Every time i pass this metro and area lat...
Fellow Russians in Rotterdam
Russian Expats in Rotterdam help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Rotterdam are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Europe's largest port.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Rotterdam’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Rotterdam.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Rotterdam to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Rotterdam at our Events
Our Rotterdam community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Sourish Bhattacharya and Nilsa Harney, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Rotterdam’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover the quaint clichés of flower fields, canals and windmills. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the Netherlands in Rotterdam and generally Russians in Netherlands in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Rotterdam!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Russian Expats in the Netherlands
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: