InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in San Diego
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Diego expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Diego
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in San Diego
Willkommen to all Germans in San Diego! Would you like to meet fellow German expats in San Diego? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Germans, e.g. where in San Diego Borussia Dortmund's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Diego. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of German expats, hailing from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all regions of Germany.
German Expats in San Diego Posted:
I have now created an Italian-Speaking Group for your community, and am looking for someone who wou...
Hi Natalia, You are right! ;) Do you have somebody who might have the skill-set to create one? I...
Dear Ahmed, I am responding you with some delay...but I just became a member here, so I have a g...
Fellow Germans in San Diego
German Expats in San Diego help you with their advice
With InterNations, German expats in San Diego are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in California's second largest city.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Diego’s German expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow German expats in San Diego.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Diego to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest German embassy or Goethe-Institut in town.
Mix and mingle with Germans in San Diego at our Events
Our San Diego community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Mariana Melcon and Simonne PAUMARD, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Diego’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow German expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in San Diego and generally Germans in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Germans living in San Diego!