InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in San Diego
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Diego expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Diego
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in San Diego
Benvenuti to all Italians in San Diego! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in San Diego? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in San Diego the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Diego. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Italian Expats in San Diego Posted:
Hello Rebecca, where do you prefer to receive the resume? I am interested and I think I have all...
Ciao a tutti! Da metà settembre sarò a San Diego in visita ai miei cugini per un paio di mesi. No...
Fellow Italians in San Diego
Italian Expats in San Diego help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in San Diego are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in California's second largest city.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Diego’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in San Diego.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Diego to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in San Diego at our Events
Our San Diego community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Simonne PAUMARD and Mariana Melcon, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Diego’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in San Diego and generally Italians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in San Diego!