InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in San Diego
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Diego expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Diego
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in San Diego
Hoş geldiniz to all Turkish in San Diego! Would you like to meet fellow Turkish expats in San Diego? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Turkish, e.g. where in San Diego Galatasaray's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for ayran and pide?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Diego. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Turkish expats, hailing from Adana, Bursa, Antalya and all regions of Turkey.
Fellow Turkish in San Diego
Turkish Expats in San Diego help you with their advice
With InterNations, Turkish expats in San Diego are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in California's second largest city.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Diego’s Turkish expats and fellow Turkish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Turkish expats in San Diego.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Diego to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Turkish embassy or Turkish cultural centre in town.
Mix and mingle with Turkish in San Diego at our Events
Our San Diego community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Simonne PAUMARD, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Diego’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Turkish expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in San Diego and generally Turkish in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Turkish living in San Diego!