Living in San Francisco | from Spain
"Thanks to InterNations, I quickly found useful tips of where to search for a flat. And I met great global minds at the same time."
Living in San Francisco | from China
"As I already connected with several Chinese women before moving to San Francisco, I quickly felt at home here."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in San Francisco
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Francisco expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Francisco
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in San Francisco
Welcome to all Australians in San Francisco! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in San Francisco? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in San Francisco Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Francisco. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Australian Expats in San Francisco Posted:
How about a spot of cricket???? Please join the AACC, the BABC and the Marin Cricket Club at the a...
There is a Nordic Church on Hyde St that is a local center for lots of people from your part of the...
Hey Sabine, As a fellow Aussie (but who stopped in Amsterdam 5 years ago and hasn't quite made ...
Fellow Australians in San Francisco
Australian Expats in San Francisco help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in San Francisco are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden Gate City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Francisco’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in San Francisco.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Francisco to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in San Francisco at our Events
Our San Francisco community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Elsa Caillaud and Remy Trouche, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Francisco’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in San Francisco and generally Australians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in San Francisco!