Living in San Francisco | from Spain
"Thanks to InterNations, I quickly found useful tips of where to search for a flat. And I met great global minds at the same time."
Living in San Francisco | from China
"As I already connected with several Chinese women before moving to San Francisco, I quickly felt at home here."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in San Francisco
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Francisco expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Francisco
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in San Francisco
Servus to all Austrians in San Francisco! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in San Francisco? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in San Francisco FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Francisco. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Austrian Expats in San Francisco Posted:
Simoni, I've just come to SF myself an odd month ago and have found if you're open and outgoing ...
Fellow Austrians in San Francisco
Austrian Expats in San Francisco help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in San Francisco are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden Gate City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Francisco’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in San Francisco.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Francisco to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in San Francisco at our Events
Our San Francisco community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Elsa Caillaud and Remy Trouche, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Francisco’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in San Francisco and generally Austrians in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in San Francisco!