Living in San Francisco | from Spain
"Thanks to InterNations, I quickly found useful tips of where to search for a flat. And I met great global minds at the same time."
Living in San Francisco | from China
"As I already connected with several Chinese women before moving to San Francisco, I quickly felt at home here."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in San Francisco
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Francisco expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Francisco
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in San Francisco
Grüezi to all Swiss in San Francisco! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in San Francisco? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in San Francisco ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Francisco. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in San Francisco Posted:
Hi Heinz, I will be out and on vacation during that time, but if you want to know what's up in SF,...
Hi Sylvie, I'm staying for 6 month and facing the same issues. Fortunately I have great colleges...
The Hyatt at Union Square has the best view over north beach with the Trans American building.
Thank you Natalie & Carlos!! I hope you all have a fun, safe New Year's celebration here in San ...
Fellow Swiss in San Francisco
Swiss Expats in San Francisco help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in San Francisco are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden Gate City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Francisco’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in San Francisco.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Francisco to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in San Francisco at our Events
Our San Francisco community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Elsa Caillaud and Remy Trouche, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Francisco’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in San Francisco and generally Swiss in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in San Francisco!