Living in San José | from Italy
"Finding other expats to share experiences in San José with, helped me a lot. Thanks to InterNations."
Living in San José | from Great Britain
"When I first heard about InterNations, I thought: This is exactly what I was searching for. What a great site."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in San José
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San José expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San José
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in San José
Welcome to all Americans in San José! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in San José? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in San José Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San José. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in San José
American Expats in San José help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in San José are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Chepe", as the local people say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San José’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in San José.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San José to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in San José at our Events
Our San José community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Carolina Mills Reyes and Monique Van Hussen, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San José’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover Caribbean Costa Rica. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Costa Rica in San José and generally Americans in Costa Rica in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in San José!