InterNations - a trusted Network for British in San Jose
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Jose expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Jose
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in San Jose
Welcome to all British in San Jose! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in San Jose? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in San Jose Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Jose. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in San Jose
British Expats in San Jose help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in San Jose are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the capital of Silicon Valley, the high-tech heart of the USA, .
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Jose’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in San Jose.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Jose to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in San Jose at our Events
Our San Jose community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Somya (SK) Kant, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Jose’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in San Jose and generally British in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in San Jose!