InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in San Jose
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Jose expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Jose
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in San Jose
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in San Jose! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in San Jose? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in San Jose Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Jose. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in San Jose
Chinese Expats in San Jose help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in San Jose are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the capital of Silicon Valley, the high-tech heart of the USA, .
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Jose’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in San Jose.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Jose to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in San Jose at our Events
Our San Jose community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Somya (SK) Kant, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Jose’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in San Jose and generally Chinese in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in San Jose!