Living in San Salvador | from Portugal
"In general I use InterNations to find international business partners. But I even found a friend from my home country to play tennis with."
Living in San Salvador | from Spain
"Thanks to InterNations I made great contacts before even moving to San Salvador. It was so easy to settle with such a useful plattform."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in San Salvador
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Salvador expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Salvador
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in San Salvador
Welkom to all Dutch in San Salvador! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in San Salvador? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in San Salvador Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Salvador. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in San Salvador Posted:
Hi Oceane, Just reading this and if you ever organize something and have patience with someone t...
Fellow Dutch in San Salvador
Dutch Expats in San Salvador help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in San Salvador are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of The Holy Saviour".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Salvador’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in San Salvador.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Salvador to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in San Salvador at our Events
Our San Salvador community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alejandra Cortez and Diego Mauricio Chinchilla Bonet, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Salvador’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover San Salvador's wide avenues and boulevards. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from El Salvador in San Salvador and generally Dutch in El Salvador in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in San Salvador!