Living in San Salvador | from Portugal
"In general I use InterNations to find international business partners. But I even found a friend from my home country to play tennis with."
Living in San Salvador | from Spain
"Thanks to InterNations I made great contacts before even moving to San Salvador. It was so easy to settle with such a useful plattform."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in San Salvador
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Salvador expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Salvador
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in San Salvador
Benvenuti to all Italians in San Salvador! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in San Salvador? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in San Salvador the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Salvador. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Italian Expats in San Salvador Posted:
Hi robert, For the spanish school check it at UCA university. They should have spanish for foreign...
Fellow Italians in San Salvador
Italian Expats in San Salvador help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in San Salvador are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "City Of The Holy Saviour".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Salvador’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in San Salvador.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Salvador to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in San Salvador at our Events
Our San Salvador community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Diego Mauricio Chinchilla Bonet and Alejandra Cortez, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Salvador’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover San Salvador's wide avenues and boulevards. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from El Salvador in San Salvador and generally Italians in El Salvador in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in San Salvador!