Living in Sanaa | from Argentina
"With the great international contacts I found on InterNations, I managed to build up my business in Sanaa. What a great member base."
Living in Sanaa | from Austria
"Settling as an expat woman in Sanaa was really difficult in the beginning. But when a friend invited me to InterNations this changed."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Sanaa
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Sanaa expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Sanaa
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Sanaa
Welcome to all Americans in Sanaa! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Sanaa? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Sanaa Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Sanaa. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Sanaa
American Expats in Sanaa help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Sanaa are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Yemen capital and the centre of San‘A’ governorate.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Sanaa’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Sanaa.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Sanaa to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Sanaa at our Events
Our Sanaa community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Sanaa’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the dry flat territory along the Red Sea and Arabian Sea. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Yemen in Sanaa and generally Americans in Yemen in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Sanaa!