Living in Santiago de Chile | from Austria
"Before moving to Santiago de Chile I joined the InterNations community and got useful hints regarding housing and business."
Living in Santiago de Chile | from Belgium
"When I first came to Santiago de Chile I didn´t know one anyone. On InterNations I found many expat friends in the same situation."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Santiago
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Santiago de Chile expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Santiago de Chile
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Santiago de Chile
Welcome to all Americans in Santiago de Chile! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Santiago de Chile? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Santiago de Chile Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Santiago. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Santiago de Chile
American Expats in Santiago de Chile help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Santiago de Chile are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Greater Santiago area.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Santiago’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Santiago de Chile.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Santiago to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Santiago de Chile at our Events
Our Santiago community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Chris Emmott and Laura Ortega, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Santiago’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover Santiago's landmark, the Basilica de La Merced. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Chile in Santiago and generally Americans in Chile in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Santiago de Chile!