Living in Santiago de Chile | from Austria
"Before moving to Santiago de Chile I joined the InterNations community and got useful hints regarding housing and business."
Living in Santiago de Chile | from Belgium
"When I first came to Santiago de Chile I didn´t know one anyone. On InterNations I found many expat friends in the same situation."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Santiago
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Santiago de Chile expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Santiago de Chile
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Santiago de Chile
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Santiago de Chile! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Santiago de Chile? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Santiago de Chile Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Santiago. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Santiago de Chile
Brazilian Expats in Santiago de Chile help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Santiago de Chile are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Greater Santiago area.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Santiago’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Santiago de Chile.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Santiago to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Santiago de Chile at our Events
Our Santiago community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Laura Ortega and Paola Vega, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Santiago’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover Santiago's landmark, the Basilica de La Merced. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Chile in Santiago and generally Brazilians in Chile in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Santiago de Chile!