Living in Santiago de Chile | from Austria
"Before moving to Santiago de Chile I joined the InterNations community and got useful hints regarding housing and business."
Living in Santiago de Chile | from Belgium
"When I first came to Santiago de Chile I didn´t know one anyone. On InterNations I found many expat friends in the same situation."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Santiago
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Santiago de Chile expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Santiago de Chile
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Santiago de Chile
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Santiago de Chile! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Santiago de Chile? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Santiago de Chile Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Santiago. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Chinese Expats in Santiago de Chile Posted:
Does it live with the landlord?
I have been in nz for 5 years, just feel hard to understand American accent,they are different
I can help you out if you'd like to import from China..
Hi Shivani, I buy soy beans in the supermarket and make my own. I used to use a blender. It's co...
Fellow Chinese in Santiago de Chile
Chinese Expats in Santiago de Chile help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Santiago de Chile are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Greater Santiago area.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Santiago’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Santiago de Chile.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Santiago to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Santiago de Chile at our Events
Our Santiago community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Laura Ortega and Paola Vega, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Santiago’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover Santiago's landmark, the Basilica de La Merced. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Chile in Santiago and generally Chinese in Chile in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Santiago de Chile!