Living in São Paulo | from Canada
"What a thrilling city São Paulo is. With a great international expat community that keeps in touch on InterNations."
Living in São Paulo | from Sweden
"As I already met several expat women on InterNations online, it was great to meet offline and get to know each other in real life."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in São Paulo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded São Paulo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in São Paulo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in São Paulo
Welcome to all Canadians in São Paulo! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in São Paulo? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in São Paulo Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations São Paulo. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in São Paulo
Canadian Expats in São Paulo help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in São Paulo are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Sampa", as local residents just say.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with São Paulo’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in São Paulo.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for São Paulo to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in São Paulo at our Events
Our São Paulo community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Fernanda Zillo and Daniela Fazoli, CMP, CPCE, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in São Paulo’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover the Amazonas region. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Brazil in São Paulo and generally Canadians in Brazil in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in São Paulo!