Brandon Le Clerk
Living in Sarajevo | from South Africa
"I thought settling in Sarajevo would be more difficult but with InterNations I quickly connected with other South African and American expats."
Living in Sarajevo | from France
"Being new to Sarajevo wasn´t easy in the beginning. But when a friend invited me to InterNations I met really great international people."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Sarajevo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Sarajevo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Sarajevo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Sarajevo
Servus to all Austrians in Sarajevo! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Sarajevo? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Sarajevo FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Sarajevo. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Austrian Expats in Sarajevo Posted:
I have a private teacher because I have a very flexible timetable. He is fluent in German which was...
Fellow Austrians in Sarajevo
Austrian Expats in Sarajevo help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Sarajevo are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Jerusalem Of Europe".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Sarajevo’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Sarajevo.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Sarajevo to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Sarajevo at our Events
Our Sarajevo community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Kristi Schober and Haris Bilalovic, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Sarajevo’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the cobbled streets of old Sarajevo. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Bosnia-Herzegovina in Sarajevo and generally Austrians in Bosnia-Herzegovina in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Sarajevo!