Brandon Le Clerk
Living in Sarajevo | from South Africa
"I thought settling in Sarajevo would be more difficult but with InterNations I quickly connected with other South African and American expats."
Living in Sarajevo | from France
"Being new to Sarajevo wasn´t easy in the beginning. But when a friend invited me to InterNations I met really great international people."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Sarajevo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Sarajevo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Sarajevo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Sarajevo
Grüezi to all Swiss in Sarajevo! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Sarajevo? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Sarajevo ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Sarajevo. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Sarajevo Posted:
Wonderfull! we arrived few days ago and alredy a meeting! I would like to meet you with my son! le...
Fellow Swiss in Sarajevo
Swiss Expats in Sarajevo help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Sarajevo are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Jerusalem Of Europe".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Sarajevo’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Sarajevo.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Sarajevo to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Sarajevo at our Events
Our Sarajevo community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Kristi Schober and Haris Bilalovic, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Sarajevo’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover the cobbled streets of old Sarajevo. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Bosnia-Herzegovina in Sarajevo and generally Swiss in Bosnia-Herzegovina in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Sarajevo!