Living in Saudi Arabia, from Venezuela
"Making business in Riyadh was easy. But meeting true friends is hard. I found them on InterNations, where the global minds meet."
Living in Saudi Arabia, from France
"Without the help of all the expats on InterNations it would not have been able to settle in Riyadh that fast. Thanks to the community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Saudi Arabia
- Join our community and get to know members of Saudi Arabia’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Saudi Arabian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Riyadh, Dhahran and many other regions
InterNations – Uniting Americans living in Saudi Arabia
Would you like to get in touch with other Americans in Saudi Arabia? Are you in need of help and advice from your American compatriots? Or would you like to join other American expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the central plateau of Nejd?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Saudi Arabia or are still living in the USA and planning your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Saudi Arabia offers everything you need: Established in 2007, our trusted community soon became the leading platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of American expats in Saudi Arabia, coming from all corners of the USA - from New York City, over Washington D.C. to Los Angeles.
American Expats in Saudi Arabia Posted:
The movie was great
What do you have education?
Hi everyone:) ok so i have been researching what stuff is ok to ship but i'm getting mixed answ...
Can you count me in? 0536006939
• Villa for rent (300 square meters) • 3 bedroom • Living room • Dining room • Guest room • A...
Hello everyone, I'm wondering just a general idea of what are some of the nicer, more secure com...
Fellow Americans in Saudi Arabia
Find Tips and Advice on Saudi Arabia from American Expats
Of course, expat living in Saudi Arabia is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Americans is an essential part of expat life and helps getting accustomed to the Saudi Arabian way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Americans in Saudi Arabia, residing in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dhahran and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Americans in Riyadh or Americans in Jeddah.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your native language, discover where to shop for American food or discuss your favorite sports team's latest match, become a member of the Saudi Arabian InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from the USA in Saudi Arabia.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Saudi Arabia Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a babysitter fluent in your native tongue for your children or where to get stuffed turkey in Jeddah.
- Search the InterNations Places database for Saudi Arabia to get information on institutions from your home country, including the American embassy.
From the central plateau of Nejd to the humid western coastal region of Timahah, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly American expats in Saudi Arabia.
Join Our Expat Activities and Mingle with Fellow Americans in Saudi Arabia
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Saudi Arabia. Our get-togethers are very diverse and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Saudi Arabian kabsa, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Riyadh’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see one of the largest sand deserts on Earth as well as other beautiful landmarks in Saudi Arabia.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from the USA and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just sign up and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Hello from our Americans living in Saudi Arabia!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
American Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: