Living in Saudi Arabia | from Venezuela
"Making business in Riyadh was easy. But meeting true friends is hard. I found them on InterNations, where the global minds meet."
Living in Saudi Arabia | from France
"Without the help of all the expats on InterNations it would not have been able to settle in Riyadh that fast. Thanks to the community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Saudi Arabia
- Join our community and get to know members of Saudi Arabia’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Saudi Arabian expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Riyadh, Dhahran and many other regions
Meet Canadian Expatriates in Saudi Arabia!
InterNations – Connecting Canadians living in Saudi Arabia
Are you looking for fellow Canadians in Saudi Arabia? Do you need advice and tips from your Canadian countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Canadian expats to discover attractions like the home of the world's largest petroleum company together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Saudi Arabia or still residing at home in Canada to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Saudi Arabia provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a sizable number of Canadian expats in Saudi Arabia, planting their roots across Canada - from Alberta, over New Brunswick to British Columbia.
Fellow Canadians in Saudi Arabia
Receive Information and Tips about Saudi Arabia from Canadian Expats
Obviously, expat life in Saudi Arabia is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with Canadian compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience to get accustomed to the Saudi Arabian culture and people. InterNations helps you to get to know and exchange with other Canadians in Saudi Arabia, living in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dhahran and many other places across the country. Just visit our network of Canadians in Riyadh or Canadians in Jeddah.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your Canadian mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Canadian food or chatting about Canucks' latest match, join the Saudi Arabian InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Canada or English or French-speaking expats in Saudi Arabia.
- Receive and share advice in our Saudi Arabia Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a English or French-speaking nanny for your kids or where to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish in Riyadh.
- Browse the InterNations Expat Guide for Saudi Arabia to find institutions like the local Canada Club or the nearest Canadian embassy.
From the humid western coastal region of Timahah to the central plateau of Nejd, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Canadian expats in Saudi Arabia.
Take part in various Expat Activities to meet fellow Canadians in Saudi Arabia
In addition, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and excursions taking place in Saudi Arabia. Activities cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Saudi Arabian kabsa, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Riyadh’s top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip together with our group of Canadians in Khobar to visit one of the largest sand deserts on Earth and other impressive landmarks across Saudi Arabia.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Canadaand around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Simply request your personal invitation to become a member and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Welcome from our Canadians living in Saudi Arabia!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Canadian Expats in Saudi Arabia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: